Gacked from perivates
!Go to your iTunes "Top 25 Most Played" list. List a couple lines or so from each song to see if your friends can recognize them. Then tag five more people to do this.
1. Why try? I know why / the feeling inside me says it's time I was gone
A baby I was when you took my hand / And the light of the night burned bright / And the people all stared didnt understand
- "Now I'm Here" by Queen, guessed by imweirdlikethat
3. Start off straight but I get to meander / I got the aim but I don't have the range
4. And if I raise my hand in question, you'll just say that I'm a fool. / 'Cause I got the gall to ask you, can you maybe change the rules.
5. Thou green-crested lapwing, thy screaming forebear, / I charge you disturb not my slumbering fair.
If you want a new demeanor and you're keen on getting leaner / Then your remedy is an M.D. with a fancy vacuum cleaner
- "Liposuction" by Da Vinci's Notebook, guessed by arku
Try so hard to disregard / The rhythm of the rain that drops / And coincides with the beating of my heart
- "Sweetest Goodbye" by Maroon 5, guessed by perivates
8. Steamroller, midnight stroller / What they've been saying must be true
9. Tonight I fell off of my rainbow / and it turned all black and white
10. Why is that so groovy?
11. Devil he told me to roll
ONE HUNDRED YEARS OF REAL HARD WORK / NOAH SAT DOWN AND HAD A COFFEE!!!!!
- "Noah Was a Knower" by Mortification, guessed by liberalnun
13. Turn your back on Austin Powers / Happiness will soon be ours
I got a pink carnation and a pick-up truck
- "Darlene" by Led Zeppelin, guessed by perivates
15. And if my baby isn't there / I'm gonna fill my gap and comb my hair
16. Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, whose sounds caress my ear / But not a word I heard could I relate, the story was quite clear
I feared not the lawman nor the thief in the night / Nor angel nor devil when she went by my side
- "41 Thunderer" by Dave Carter and Tracy Grammar, guessed by arku
Love is an old root that creeps / through the meadows of sleep / When the long shadows cast
- "Tanglewood Tree" by Dave Carter and Tracy Grammar, guessed by arku
I'm just a crosshair / I'm just a shot away from you
- "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand, guessed by liberalnun
And as we wind on down the road / our shadows taller than our souls / there walks a lady we all know
"Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin, guessed by imweirdlikethat
21. You dont have to read my mind, to know what I have in mind
It's gonna take a superman to sweep me off my feet
- "Holding Out for a Hero" by Bonnie Tyler, guessed by perivates
Geriatric German grandmas spanking Spanish men
- "Internet Porn" by Da Vinci's Notebook, guessed by arku
Forget about your sin / Give the audience a grin.
- "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" by Monty Python, guessed by naturalblue208
Sure, the excise man can dance all night / He's drinkin 'up the tea 'til the broad daylight
- "Hills of Connemara" by Gaelic Storm, guessed by monadhrionnag